Saturday, January 18, 2014

Random Oddities



Without a clear reason as to why, I've made a list of random oddities (hence the post title) that I thought I'd share on my blog. Perhaps it's an ode to Laura's from Little Things & Curiosities "Today I Believe" posts. However, it's a more me, meaning, it's probably a little random and it lacks that majestic feeling Laura has with her posts. Oh well, hakuna matata!

1. Part of me feels like 2014 is still in the distant future. Does that mean I live in the past? Don't answer that, I know the answer to that. I think too much about the shoulda, coulda, woulda.

2. Lately, I've been dreaming of food, but I've had no desire to cook or bake, or really eat. Last time I lost my appetite was when I was sick (which was also when I met Mr. MD).

3. Needtobreathe released two songs off of their new album. Give their new single "The Heart" a listen. Give it a try. Ain't no gift like the present tense, Ain't no love like an old romance, Got'sta make hay when the sun is shinin', Can't waste time when it comes time to dance

4. I started every morning this week with two cups of coffee or two cups of tea. Today, I've limited myself to one cup.

5. Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird will never get old and Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch in the 1962 film is damn near perfect in my eyes. 

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Sincerely,

Cybill

No comments:

Post a Comment