Friday, January 10, 2014

I Wore Pajama Pants to a Job Interview

Pajama party with T. Swift
Ladies and gentlemen! Children of all ages! Anyone who reads this blog! A precedent has been broken. Actually, two precedents have been broken. This week, I not only wore pajama pants to a job interview (yes, you read that correctly, pajama pants), I'm also telling you (and have told) more than one person about said interview.

Now, before you start to reprimand me about my poor choice in attire, I should probably clarify that this job interview was done via Skype. (Do you feel better now?) I mean, I was dressed properly from my waist up, however, that didn't seem to matter all to much as well, considering I left my hair down and it covered my outfit. Regardless, it felt nice wearing pajama pants! (Holla to the Skype interview!)

In regard to the other precedent, well, let's just say I normally keep job interviews to myself. For the most part, I keep the whole job hunt under tight lips and it's all for selfish reasons. I don't like telling people about the job hunt, because I don't like telling them if things didn't work out. It almost feels like I'm telling them I've failed, and that is not fun, in any way, whatsoever.

This go around, however, was very different. A good number of my close friends knew about the Skype interview. It was nice having my close friends know about the interview. I got more "Good Luck" text messages and who doesn't like to know that people care about you? Anyways, it'll be a few weeks until I can update those friends and all of you with whether or not I'll be moving forward to the next stage of the interview process. Fingers crossed something positive will materialize from this.

Now, onto helping Vassi along with her "relationship" with E. Remind me to tell you all about that! Happy Friday!

Sincerely,

Cybill 

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch that you looked professional! I wouldn't have known you were in pajamas if you hadn't told me!

    ReplyDelete