Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Salutations & Introductions

'ello! Welcome back!

While it's easy enough for me to briefly introduce myself via the "About" tab, I think a small introduction may be do the blog some good, right? So, cue The King and I's, "Getting to Know You."

My name is Cybill, but I answer to a good number of nicknames, including Little One, Cybzy [sib-zee] and Cyb. As a 20-something-year-old, I've been blessed with a number of many things. My family, the nuclear family consisting of a Mom, Dad and older brother, top the list. My friends, the kind of friends everyone wants, but not everyone is blessed to have, sit nicely on that list as well. But before getting caught up in making a lengthy list of everything I'm thankful for (best to leave that come November), I'll share a bit about the last 20-something years of my life.

I was born in the Philippines, halfway around the world from where I'm currently located (which is south Florida). At the tender age of three, I moved to the States with my family and since then, I've considered Florida my home. For brief periods of time, "home" also included Tallahassee, London and the great New York City area, but as of right now, I can't seem to stick to one place too long...


Graduating from Florida State University with a bachelor's in Communication, I am without a doubt a Seminole fan and can be a bit superstitious as a spectator. However, I'm getting better and I must say, letting go of superstition eases the anxiety during game days.

Well, what else can I say? What else would y'all like to know?

I guess we've got an unlimited number of blog posts for the opportunities! So long until then.

Sincerely,

Cybill

No comments:

Post a Comment